*Papillon, Forever and Beyond

Author: zereporthej / Labels:

Papillon, paint me with your wings
Flutter near, color my heart of gray
With rainbow palettes and love to bring
That shall endure, come what may.

Somewhere ‘round the clock,
Papillon, you soared into my life.
In my parched heart, you were locked
Yet love and virtue were tied by strife.

Speak about the flowers of your past
And how you shared sweet affinities
Yet love me now, Papillon, for I am the last
To share with you, kisses, hugs, life, honey.

Sing me hymns of our burning dreams, intimacy
That against fervent tempests you and I fly fancy,
For whilst together, we conjure up a vow to bond…
…To love, Papillon, forever and beyond.

oOo


* Papillon – [páppə lòn, paàpee yáwN] French, “butterfly”


Z|E|R|E|P|O|R|T|H|E|J™
08.31.09

0 comments: