Those Empty Moments

Author: zereporthej /

Here again, I write
In an empty moment
Void of mirth and delight,
With only my burning torment
To linger in my presence, contrite...

Here again, I curse
Hating those empty moments
When I don’t have anything to do
Loathing time’s stinging silence
It makes me think of you…

Those empty moments
They make me think of you
How you laugh and cry
And as I have nothing else to do
To love you more I try…

Yet a change in you, I sense
I love you, you used to always say
When I suffer through these moments
And the agony would go away
I remember you, I, you’ve forgotten…

No longer do I feel your passion
Nor do I see your eyes’ fervor
No longer do I sense your emotion
Gray now, what used to be in color
Your words now, devoid of affection…

Here again I hope and dream
For your love again to be ablaze
And mine to be an echoing hymn
Together, we’ll embark on love’s maze
And this emptiness I feel, a myth, it will be deemed..

But until then, here again I stay
Bearing these empty moments in silence
Till love comes back in your way…

ZEREPORTHEJ™
10.02.09

0 comments: